Community Activist Writers Wanted
- Do you want to attract job or business opportunities?
- Can you write?
- Do you tell stories?
- Do you want to help others succeed?
Click here to contact Lamplighter Editor-in-Chief
First, let’s talk about your benefit package as a volunteer writer for ETP. . .
Job Title: Contributing Writer
Reports directly to: Lamplighter Editor-in-Chief
Focus: To support the mission of Empowering To-day’s Professionals with articles related to career management, networking, job search or running a business as a an entrepreneur.
- Provide a 500 to 1,000 word article for bi-monthly issue of newsletter.
- Submit article at least 2 weeks prior to newsletter publishing
- Modify article from Editor changes and resubmit in a timely manner.
- Articles must be your original work or you have copyright ownership or reprint permission of an article you wrote and had published somewhere else.
- Be able to tell a story, while providing members with valuable information.
- Have some basic writing skills.
- Strong desire to help ETP members succeed with informative articles.
- Knowledge of MS Word or other word pro-cessing software and Email
For a limited time you can submit a complimentary (free) application for Basic Membership with Empowering Today’s Professionals. If time is critical, save time with Professional Membership as the recommended level PROVEN to get INTERVIEWS quicker.