(VIDEO) Nice People May Not Finish First, But NICE Wins More
Making a good impression for any business meeting begins the moment you enter the building lobby until you exit back onto the street. –C. E. Reid
- Are actually less likely to die prematurely
- Have lower divorce rates, and
- Positive impressions are like seeds—goodwill is contagious
- You never know—that person you offer to share a cab with today may be the prospect at tomorrow’s big sales pitch
- People change—that lowly assistant may eventually run a successful company… perhaps one you might want to work for one day!
- Nice must be automatic—small things like holding a door or offering a seat can actually make the difference in someone’s overall opinion of you
- Negative impressions are like germs—they infect you and everyone around you
- YOU will know—ultimately it’s about how you live your life and what you value
The Power of Nice
by Linda Kaplan Thaler and Robin Koval
For a limited time you can submit a complimentary (free) application for Basic Membership with Empowering Today’s Professionals. If time is critical, save time with Professional Membership as the recommended level PROVEN to get INTERVIEWS quicker.