What The Yankees Teach About Business Negotiation
Ichiro Suzuki presents serious credentials and experience with his value proposition:
12 seasons * 1,844 games * 2,533 hits * 10 All star selections * 1 MVP * 10 200-hit seasons * 10 gold gloves * 2 silver sluggers * 438 stolen bases
- Ichiro will fill the speedster role of injured Brett Gardner.
- Ichiro is a temporary right field replacement for Nick Swisher, who is on day to day with a hip flexor strain.
- Make sure your value proposition focuses on selling benefits, solutions and results. These are the only variables that interest companies and the person(s) in your meeting or interview.
- Know what motivates the other person. Then give it to them.
- Work from an “anything is negotiable” mind set.
For a limited time you can submit a complimentary (free) application for Basic Membership with Empowering Today’s Professionals. If time is critical, save time with Professional Membership as the recommended level PROVEN to get INTERVIEWS quicker.