Guidelines For Self Introduction
|Read more ME, Inc. Articles|
Guidelines to properly introduce yourself at a networking event:
- Please keep your introduction less than two minutes so the event can stay on schedule.
- Write down any questions, comments or advice. Save them for the Question & Answer (Q & A) segment after the introductions or talk to the individual directly.
- When presenting your introduction please be sure to stand up and project your voice so that you can be properly heard and seen.
Your introduction should contain the following information:
- Your name.
- General location where you reside.
- What is your Core Business and Core Competency (4 words or less for each).
- The company where you were most recent employed or the name of your company?
- State the most important way attendees can help you today (just one).
- Targeted companies (no more than 3).
- How can you best help the attendees (just one).
- What is your expectation for attending the event?
- What non business accomplishment makes you most proud.
For a limited time you can submit a complimentary (free) application for Basic Membership with Empowering Today’s Professionals. If time is critical, save time with Professional Membership as the recommended level PROVEN to get INTERVIEWS quicker.