Recipe for Instant Network of 200+
What's your reaction?
I Love It
Executive Director, Empowering Today’s Professionals
It doesn’t matter if you lived in a cave all your life or have been out of touch with the only 2 people in your contact database. Here’s a recipe to instantly expand your sphere of influence with 200+ people willing to help you.Ingredients
- 1 cup of 15 minutes to register on LinkedIn.com and complete your LinkedIn profile.
- 1/8 of an inch thinking that each person you meet is a gateway to at least 2 other people.
- 2 Tablespoons of willingness to connect other people, without any thought of benefiting.
- 2 cups of positive mental attitude that there are 3 job offers or business deals that have checks with your name on it.
- 1/2 ounce of planning to attend at least 2 new networking events each month to meet new people. View ETP training calendar.
- 1 pound of having your elevator speech thoroughly prepared, as you introduce yourself.
- 1/2 ounce of taking 3 minutes to register for FREE LIVE Webinar: Best Job Search Resources Toolkit Training.
- 1.5 pounds of following up with people 24-48 hours after meeting people by sending an invitation to join your LinkedIn network. DO NOT use the “canned” LinkedIn invitation. Be original to anchor each connection for life.
- 1 pinch of upgrading your FREE Basic ETP membership to Professional / Student level so you can quickly make faster connections via the member directory.
- 1/2 an ounce of joining LinkedIn groups inside and outside your industry.
Preheat the stove of “networking for life” to 360 degrees of continuously expanding your sphere of influence, even after you land a job or close a business deal. Interchange the mixing of all ingredients as a daily goal to expand your network. Serves up a minimum of 600+ people who are willing to be part of your network (you connect to 1 person who knows at least 2 people (3) X 200 people).
For a limited time you can submit a complimentary (free) application for Basic Membership with Empowering Today’s Professionals. If time is critical, save time with Professional Membership as the recommended level PROVEN to get INTERVIEWS quicker.
You might also like